Detailed Order Submission Process & Requirements
1. You submit your orders to us
- If you’re API integrated, we will pull your orders at 11am the day delivery
- If you submit your orders through CSV upload, make sure you submit before 10am
2. You print our labels and pack your orders
- Labels will be available for printing from your Tyltgo Merchant portal immediately after you upload your orders
- Stick our labels on your packages before transporting to our facility
3. We get your packages to our facility in Etobicoke
- You can transport your labelled packages to us to 1880 Bonhill Rd, Mississauga, ON L5T 1C4 between 1-5pm
- Note that late arrivals may incur an additional charge
- Excessively late orders may not be accepted
- We can pickup the orders from your location between 11am-3pm
4. We sort in the evening and transport packages to our city hubs across Ontario
- Our crew sorts packages together between all merchants between 4-8pm
- Our transport team takes SWO packages to our facility in Cambridge and Ottawa/Kingston packages to our facility in Ottawa in the evening for overnight temp-controlled storage
5. Our couriers pick up for last-mile delivery
- Our couriers pick up from our Etobicoke, Cambridge, or Ottawa facility for last-mile as usual
Labels will be available to print as soon as you upload your orders.
You may submit orders at any time before 10am, the day before the last-mile delivery cutoff. Labels must be printed and affixed to your packages before pickup. An example of a label is below:
Watch a demo video of how to download your labels here:
*before Leaving in a Safe Place, our couriers will call and text the phone number (if provided) and wait up to ten minutes for a response. Couriers will also inform Tyltgo Support who will inform next steps.
Cancellations and Order Modifications:
- Cancelling an Order:
- For orders cancelled before they have left your pick up location, order cancellation fees and processes can be found here.
- For orders cancelled after they have left your pick up location, the order will remain in the middle-mile facility (Etobicoke, Ottawa, or Cambridge) for up to 24-hours for your pickup, or disposed of. Standard cancellation fees will apply.
- Adding an Order to a route:
- You can add orders up to the deadline of 10am the day before. After this time, any orders submitted will be added to the next available delivery day (see delivery schedule).
As of May 2022, our last-mile service schedule is as follows. Please refer to your Master Services Agreement for your specific service days. (Cottage Country is closed from November - May)
We reach all areas in green! For a full list of FSAs, please refer to the "Settings" Tab in your merchant portal.